authorship -- Re: [minutes] eGov IG call, 4 Feb 2009

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:57:53 +0100
Cc: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Kevin Novak <kevinnovak@aia.org>, John Sheridan <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk>
To: Daniel Bennett <daniel@citizencontact.com>, Christopher Testa <ctesta@ushmm.org>, Rachel Flagg <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>

<snip>
> * Some people volunteered to develop some document sections further
> and start discussion about them on the listserv
>  + Identification and Authentication (Daniel)
>  + Your Website is your API (John, Daniel)
>  + Long term data management (Chris)
>  + Social Media, Participation (Rachel)
> * RESOLUTION: 25 February is deadline to provide content for the FPWD
</snip>

I'd appreciate contributions in XHTML or something as close as
possible to it, but I'll try to handle other formats. If you want to
edit the document directly in place, ping me privately to request the
proper account and credentials for you.

Thanks so much for offering help. Looking forward to the content.

-- Jose

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC
eGovernment Lead                  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/