W3C Input to the United Nations "Enhanced Cooperation" Study

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:55:53 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

All,

I think this document can be of interest to you:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/02/dd-unigf

It was edited by my colleague Daniel Dardailler as input to a United
Nations study and is oriented toward the topic of more participation
from governments in W3C groups and other internet Open Standard bodies.

I hope it could serve at least as food for thought for agencies that
are still wondering if they should participate more actively.

Cheers,
Jose.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC