Re: Social Media Project Task

Guys, sorry I'm reacting late due to several issues.

All good points.

Just for the benefit of the people new to the group, there are a few
"own" resources you might want to review (if you haven't done so yet)
(I hope I didn't send them already, apologies if so)

* "Social Media in eGovernment"
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/msnws/papers/egov-social-ws
this is the paper the Chairs submitted on behalf of the group for the
W3C workshop on the future of social media:
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/msnws/

* "Participation and Engagement" section of the "Improving" Group Note
http://www.w3.org/TR/egov-improving/#pe

* Some IG's presence in social media
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Social_Media_Group

* W3C Social Web Incubator Group
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/
we have a liaison with this group, and we should explore further
collaboration possibilities. I think both groups could complement each
other well and we could bring the eGov POV to their work and vice-versa.

Cheers,
Jose.