[agenda] eGov IG call, 9 Dec 2009

From: Jose Manuel Alonso <josema.alonso@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:43:53 +0100
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi group,

Sorry, I forgot to send an agenda before. In fact, I don't have one
ready. Why don't we built one at the beginning of the call?

Of course, we'll have the usual sections on what's going on, etc. and
I expect to spend significant time on reviewing the projects page and
discussing steps forward. A draft agenda below.

-- Jose

Agenda, eGov IG Call, 9 Dec 2009
13:00Z (9:00EST, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET)

Chair: Jose
Regrets: John

1. Scribe
+ need a volunteer, please!

2. Agenda adjustments and next meetings
+ next meetings: 6 Jan 2009, 20 Jan 2009?
+ next scribe

3. Reviewing the Projects Page and Next Steps
(...or waking up the group!)

4. Web Site
+ not possible to install a new tool
+ let's try to go wiki all the way