F2F3 - Re: W3C Plenary

Lanfranco, all,

The information about the plenary (TPAC2009) is at:
   http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/

I briefed the group yesterday on the phone about it but if anybody has
questions, please just ping me.

Said that, I think it's a good idea for those of you that expect to
attend to organize some sort of informal meetup there but I'd also
like to see a third IG F2F organized separately, this time in Europe
(I think we discussed one of the possibilities was to do it jointly
with the EC in Brussels).

I reminded the IG on the phone about a decision we made several calls
back when we decided that a meeting similar to the F2F2 in DC back in
March would be more beneficial than organizing it at TPAC2009.

I still hope we could do so in Q4 but we would need to start working
on it asap. Likely an agendum for the next group call on 2 Sept.

-- Jose