Further Data.gov * Memo Graphics

From: Adam Harvey <harvey@thedesignstate.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:59:15 -0400
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello eGov IG,

Here are some additional graphics based on the conversation I had with
Daniel this afternoon.

In regard to the OGD recipe, I had an idea that the numbered
instructions could correspond to a series of short documents on each
respective topic. This can act as a printable bookmark (and we can
even replicate it in HTML) for people who would like to keep something
handy to remind them of the major steps toward OGD and offer pointers
to more in-depth discussions of each section.

Thanks for listening!
Adam

HowToPublish-Rev1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: HowToPublish-Rev1.jpg)

OGDRecipe.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: OGDRecipe.jpg)