Re: new draft of Interoperability section

Todd,

Thank you very much for your contribution on this question of standards
and specifications pointing out some relevant ideas.

I recognize that this question requires some more explanation and
clarification in the text.

I´ll provide some paragraphs developing in a logical order this subject
trying to maintain the extension under control.

Best regards,
Miguel A.