Re: Interoperability ..

Hi Oscar,

Please, also remember that Trond sent several that I think should be
added to the section, too:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2009Mar/0025

There are also 4 open issues related to interoperability that you
should think about at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/open

Although we have time until the 26th, the sooner authors can send
texts or add them to the document itself, the better, so people could
see them sooner and still have some time to comment on them.

I think that adding the suggestions sent by Trond and Vassilios could
improve the section significantly. AFAIR, you have a jigedit account
and can edit the doc in place, just keep me updated so I could make
the necessary changes according to W3C pubrules if needed.

Cheers,
Jose.