Re: Interoperability ..

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:06:57 +0200
Cc: eGovIG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Luigi Selmi <selmi_luigi@hotmail.com>, "Trond A. Undheim, LeadershipFromBelow.com" <trond-arne.undheim@oracle.com>
To: Oscar Azanon <oscar.azanon@vitruviosistemas.com>
Oscar,

Please, also remember Trond's email with several comments and pointers
on Interoperability:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2009Mar/0025

I split that into several issues that remain open and we should
address, namely ISSUE-7, ISSUE-8 and ISSUE-9 at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/open

-- Jose