Re: Most-Wanted .gov Info

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:41:27 +0200
Cc: "Owen Ambur" <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>, "'eGovIG'" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
To: "Jose M. Alonso" <josema@w3.org>
Although we already had ISSUE-14 to add more examples to the doc, I
opened ISSUE-16 to keep track of those that should be added to OGD
section.

As a reminder, ALL group members have editing access to tracker, so
you can open, edit, etc. the ISSUES and ACTIONS there, besides, it's
also actionable from email and IRC. More info:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/

-- Jose