RE: canceling 17 Sept. call; next one on 1 Oct.

Jose, I'm beginning to get the sense the eGov IG may be foundering, perhaps
because the scope of the Group Outline may be too large.
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/GroupOutline

My suggestion would be to include *only* those objectives for which at least
one person has indicated willingness and ability to complete the required
tasks.

Regarding standards, I'd suggest that we start with the U.S. Federal
Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Technical Reference Model (TRM) and identify
W3C Recommendations as well as OASIS standards that are not in the TRM but
should be.  See http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#FEAPMO &
http://www.w3.org/TR/ & http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.php

I would describe the intended result as a strategic plan for
interoperability, and if the IG decides to take on this task, I am more than
willing and able to:

a) assist in identifying standards missing from the TRM,

b) document the results in StratML format, and

c) on behalf of the IG, use the ET.gov site/process to propose inclusion of
the identified standards in the TRM.

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee