canceling 17 Sept. call; next one on 1 Oct.

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:10:10 +0200
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

Dear Group,

Given the number of regrets we got so far, including both of your
Chairs, we are sorry to announce the cancelation of the call scheduled
for next Wednesday, 17 Sept.
Next Group call should take place on 1 October.

We haven't heard many comments yet about the Group Outline and
Activity Plan we proposed a few days ago, and expect you to comment
about them in the mailing list.

We also request again topics for the Agenda that is evolving as usual
at [1] or for the F2F meeting that will take place 23-24 October. I've
just started a wiki page at [2]. If you are planning to attend, please
register at [3].

Best,
Jose.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Next_Meeting