RE: Legislation on the web...

From: Appleby, Paul <paul.appleby@tso.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:49:41 +0100
To: "Sheridan, John" <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk>, "Peter Krantz" <peter.krantz@gmail.com>, <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Hi Peter,

It would certainly be very interesting to discuss any synergies between the work you are doing and the work we do on behalf of John.

Do you have any published material yet from that project that we could take a look at (or even the existing material to get a feel for where you are coming from)?

Regards

Paul