Legislation on the web...

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:19:55 +0200
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

Dear egov-ig group members,

Is there anyone else that is involved in a project that aims to put
your national legislation on the web? We are currently half way
through a project where we use a lot of W3C standards/technology (e.g.
RDFa, OWL, RDFS, XHTML et al) to put swedish legislation online in a
better shape than what exists today.

I was thinking that projects of this type would be similar (from a
technology perspective) in many countries and it would be interesting
to share ideas.

Kind regards,

Peter Krantz