RE: Article on Access to Public Data

Jose, thanks for the pointer to Jason Ryan's blog.

>From my perspective, it would be good if the eGov IG could compile a set of
goals and objectives along these lines, on which broad consensus exists
within the IG and against which the performance of government agencies
worldwide can be measured and reported on the Web.

Needless to say, if the IG does decide to draft such a strategic plan, I
will be more than happy to render it in StratML format so that others can
leverage it in pursuit of the purposes outlined at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#DefinitionPurposes

BTW, I posted a comment on Jason's blog encouraging New Zealand to consider
demonstrating leadership in documenting its governmental agency strategic
plans in StratML format.  http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#InternationalGov

I also converted OECD/CICCP's report to StratML format and posted it at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#OECD

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee