Re: Persistent Identifiers anyone? Re: volunteering for topic areas and use cases

Hi Anne,

I see john took the action. AFAIR, because of these two UK projects:
   http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/electronicrecords/digitalcontinuity/
   http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/webcontinuity/

If you both could briefly document the use case, I think that should
suffice for this topic area. Of course, before/after examples would be
*very* helpful.

Side notes: I already converted the topic areas to products in the
tracker.

So this is related to ACTION-17 (this way tracker should add this
email automatically to the ACTION comments :)
Unfortunately I see no way of actioning two people for the same
action, so I'm creating a separate one related to the product for you.

Thanks much!
Jose.