Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 29 Oct 2008

From: Martin Mollema <Martin.Mollema@ictu.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:00:18 +0100
To: "Jose M. Alonso" <josema@w3.org>, "Jeff Sonstein" <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Cc: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

The document available to elaborate upon on authentication can be found at:
http://www.forumstandaardisatie.nl/fileadmin/OVOS/Exploring_authentication__EN.pdf

Issues noted around the current available solutions show that each service provider has the burden of hugh costs to prevent identity fraud;

citizens get mote and more different e-identity keys,and finally pay for the costs ;
governments face a growing difficulty in peventing identity fraud

regards,

Martin