Re: Government and "web basics"

From: Trond Arne Undheim <trond-arne.undheim@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:07:32 +0100
To: "Jose M. Alonso" <josema@w3.org>
CC: public-egov-ig@w3.org
The sites themselves (which naturally evolve from year to year) have
never been published, but why not ask the Commission to do so, stating
public interest, re-use, and transparency? The person to contact would
be  juan.arregui-mc-gullion@ec.europa.eu

Trond

Trond Arne Undheim | Director Standards Strategy and Policy EMEA
Phone: +44.207.816.7952 | Mobile: +44.782.730.8841
Oracle Corporate Architecture Group
One South Place | London | EC2M 2RB | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales |
Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley
Park, Reading RG6 1RA