Re: Government and "web basics"

The sites themselves (which naturally evolve from year to year) have
never been published, but why not ask the Commission to do so, stating
public interest, re-use, and transparency? The person to contact would
be  juan.arregui-mc-gullion@ec.europa.eu

Trond

Trond Arne Undheim | Director Standards Strategy and Policy EMEA
Phone: +44.207.816.7952 | Mobile: +44.782.730.8841
Oracle Corporate Architecture Group
One South Place | London | EC2M 2RB | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales |
Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley
Park, Reading RG6 1RA