Re: use cases and how to contribute -- Re: Semantic MyPage Use Case

On Wednesday 12 November 2008 13:46:13 Jose M. Alonso wrote:

> > This also implies that some distillation is needed, that Use Cases
> > admitted to
> > the note are issues where IG members find common ground, unless one
> > member is
> > deeply committed to something that other members also find
> > interesting but is
> > not assigning resources to.
>
> Do you have an opinion on how we should conduct this process? Would
> you choose out of the ones in the wiki or would you try to identify
> overlap and develop more generic ones based on those for the Note?

The latter. I think that one single submitted case, should be copied verbatim
to the Note, it should be supported by the group's consensus.

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 | Fax:+47 6783
1001