Re: XBC use cases

Hi Amit,

On Jun 27, 2008, at 01:34 , Amit Parashar wrote:
> I think that your suggestions are good.  I think it will help focus
> everyone
> and perhaps this could be an item for the next phone meeting?

I think the best way to know if this approach would be helpful or not
would be to start collecting use cases for the three task forces, and
it would be great if that could be started before the next call even.
I noticed that the wiki now has sections for the various TFs, I don't
know what the Co-ordinators intend to do but maybe we should start
filling them out?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/