RE: directory of social media in governments

I took a look at TNO's strategy with the thought of converting it to StratML
format but was unable to discern their goals and objectives among their
expressions of themes, approach, markets, and core areas:
http://tno.nl/downloads/TNO%20Strategy_2007_2010_summary_uk.pdf

BTW, wouldn't it be nice if the social media sites were documenting their
goals and objectives in StratML format so that they could be automatically
indexed to facilitate query, discovery, and evaluation on the Web?

Wouldn't it also be nice if the social media were implementing the emerging
StratML standard in their own services to enable their stakeholders to
connect more efficiently and effectively based upon shared goals and
objectives -- regardless of where individuals choose to document their own
goals and objective on the Web?

It would be good if such prospects could be considered at the W3C's upcoming
workshop on social networking. http://www.w3.org/2008/09/msnws/

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee