White Paper - Federal Web Managers Council

From: Flagg, Rachel <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:05:01 -0500
To: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,
I believe I mentioned on a telcon that our U.S. Federal Web Managers Council was writing a white paper for the incoming Administration.  The paper outlines some of the biggest challenges we currently face in delivering US Government services online, and submits ideas for ways we can improve.  We've now posted the white paper on www.webcontent.gov:

"Putting Citizens First: Transforming Online Government"
  - a white paper written for the 2008-2009 Presidential Transition Team
http://www.usa.gov/webcontent/documents/Federal_Web_Managers_WhitePaper.pdf <http://www.usa.gov/webcontent/documents/Federal_Web_Managers_WhitePaper.pdf>

Happy Holidays!
-Rachel

Rachel Flagg
Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
  http://www.usa.gov/webcontent/about/council.shtml <http://www.usa.gov/webcontent/about/council.shtml>
Regional Web Manager
Office of Field Policy & Management
U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
www.hud.gov