cleaning wiki use cases

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:01:28 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm reviewing the use cases uploaded so far to the wiki. Since most of
them were not using the right template or had the right structure, I'm
cleaning them and fix a thing here and there.

I would appreciate all of that submitted them to review them again. I
haven't changed any content.

Please use instructions provided at the Use Case Template page [1]
from now on. This would make the life of editors and maintenance much
easier.

I've also changed a bit the template itself since the original table
does not seem to accommodate well the content, feel free to tweak it
more.

Best,
Jose.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Use_Case_Template