Re: [minutes] eGov IG call, 26 Nov 2008

El 26/11/2008, a las 22:35, richard.murphy@gsa.gov escribió:
> Jose & All:
>
> Sorry to have missed a few calls. I have been filling in use cases
> and will continue to do so.

Thanks much Rick. When do you plan to have them ready?
We discussed during the last Chairs call the possibility of releasing
the first draft of the Group document in January and in order to do
so, we'd need to evaluate cases well before Christmas. I expect more
specific deadlines in the updated Activity Plan Kevin is working on.

Thanks again,
Jose.