RE: today's call canceled, 3 September next?

I'm glad to hear that you're back and fired up and ready to go, Jose.  I
hate to wait another month to have another eGov IG telecon, but if we can
use the listserv and wiki to get some activities underway, that would be
fine with me.  The means that we use to do our work are not so important as
the results we produce.  In that regard, meetings/telecons are usually more
conducive to motivating folks to do some work than they are to actually
performing the work itself.  So I hope folks don't take the lack of a
telecon as an excuse either: a) not to commit to doing anything for another
month, or b) wait until just before the next telecon to do that to which
they may have volunteered to commit their effort.

BTW, there are now about 320 plans in the StratML collection:
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#WorkResults  One of the tasks I would like
to perform for the eGov IG is to further flesh out its strategic plan --
http://xml.gov/stratml/WEIG.xml -- into a performance plan.  Since AIIM's
StratML Committee has not yet specified the extensions to the StratML core
schema covering the elements of performance plans, I won't be able to
compile a full-blown performance plan for the IG.  However, the minimum
requirement for a strategic plan to become a performance plan is to
designate for each performance objective a <Stakeholder> of the
leader/manager performer type.  That I can do with the existing schema and
supporting eForms tools.  All that I need is:

a) the names and brief descriptions of any, more explicit performance
objectives than those already expressed in the eGov IG's charter, and

b) the names of the folks who have volunteered to take the lead in the
performance of the necessary tasks to accomplish those objectives.

It would also be helpful to have a brief description of *how* they intend to
conduct each task, but that is not essential since the results will speak
for themselves.

Owen