Notes from 1 November Meeting

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:35:18 -0500
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, W3C eGov Announcements <public-egov-announce@w3.org>
I did some cleanup of the IRC notes from the 1 November Face-to-Face
meeting.   Thanks to Karen Myers for taking most of the notes!

        http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/meeting/2010-11-01

If you have corrections, please go ahead and make them on the linked
wiki page, or contact me.

As a bit of background: this meeting was not technically a meeting of
the Interest Group, since its charter had expired the day before, and
none of the chairs were present.   But we had a room, and many people
were in Lyon anyway (for W3C TPAC), and some of them had expressed
interest in talking about eGov, so we did.

We also held a meeting the following day, to talk about Government
Linked Data; I'll post those minutes shortly.

   -- Sandro    (W3C staff for eGov)