Re: APA WG & WebPlat Editing TF meeting at TPAC

Ok, so the suggestion is to have a common meeting between accessibility and
editing people for that one hour, correct? I would be in favor of that. I
am not sure if the input events is the best place for accessibility to
"hook into" contenteditable, but it is clear that there needs to be some
way to do that and we would be the right groups to discuss how to do this.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:

> APA WG & WebPlat Editing TF,
>
> We've spoken about a meeting at TPAC to continue discussion of Input
> Events accessibility. The Editing TF meets on Tuesday 7th, so may I suggest
> an hour from 2pm to 3pm on that day?
>
> Our Tuesday schedule can be found here:
> https://github.com/w3c/webplatformwg/issues/93
>

> Thanks.