From: "Chaals McCathie Nevile" <chaals@yandex.ru>
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Subject: CfC: Publish Static Range FPWD?
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 06:51:29 +0100

FYI, a call for consensus is open on this question, until the end of
Sunday 3 December.

See https://github.com/w3c/staticrange/issues/12

Among other things, this begins the clock for patent commitments, on the
off-chance that this almost groundbreaking technology incorporates some
IPR... (Seriously, a couple of pointers to this sort of work from the
perdiod when it was new would be appreciated on the off-chance that we get
it finished soon).

cheers

Chaals

--