Re: postpone taskforce meeting

Sounds good.

________________________________
From: johanneswilm@gmail.com <johanneswilm@gmail.com> on behalf of Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 4:20:46 AM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org
Subject: postpone taskforce meeting

Hey,
we have received some initial feedback from the TAG group and the privacy interest group (as mentioned earlier). But it's all minor details that don't warrant another telephone call. I will update the input event sspec and then coordinate with Gary to link to his spec and coordinate with Chong who has to fullfil certain requirements to get it shipped.

So unless anyone else has something to talk about, I would propose we postpone the meeting until June.

http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880