From: johanneswilm@gmail.com <johanneswilm@gmail.com> on behalf of Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:55:39 PM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org; Alexandre Elias
Subject: Proposed agenda for call on Tuesday

Hey,
our monthly call is scheduled for Tuesday. Agenda items to look at so far:

* Input Events, level 1:
- What is the purpose of the deleteCompositionText input type? (Is there a purpose or was it left in by accident?) https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/66

* Input Events, level 2:
- Where should the normative list of the event order of an entire IME text editing operation live? (here or ui events)

* Both:
- How do we deal with beforeinput events for things like "intends to write subsequent text in bold" that don't yet cause a DOM change? https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/64
- should uievents take our description of when a beforeinput event takes place, or do we need a different text? https://github.com/w3c/uievents/issues/145

Other things:
- Editing text in tables, are we ok with updating spec as requested in latest tickets at https://github.com/w3c/editing/issues or should we not bother with it?

Please notify the list if you have more topics to discuss. Notice that I left out the issues brought up here about getting input events 1 get closer to 2, as that debate probably will last a lot longer.