Re: 2 Proposals for Minimum Viable InputEvent

That is very interesting. I am wondering if what you are saying is that it
is ok for beforeinput events not to be cancelable as long as they don't
affect more than a single text node and if they change anything beyond that
you really need to start diffing or using other kinds of events?

It's somewhat sad that a person as central as you hasn't looked much at all
the steps of an IME in detail, but I totally understand that given the many
different ways IMEs work as of today, there really isn't much of a point
doing anything beyond waiting for mutations and then diffing.

On 8 Feb 2017 3:00 p.m., "Piotr Koszuliński" <p.koszulinski@cksource.com>