From: johanneswilm@gmail.com <johanneswilm@gmail.com> on behalf of Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:27:36 PM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org
Subject: Editing taskforce meting September 22nd at TPAC

Hey,
just to remind everyone: The next meeting of the editing taskforce will take place at TPAC [1].

TPAC will take place in Lisboa, Portugal [2]. The meeting is also open for Invited Experts who are not affiliated with a W3C member organization, and given that several of the Invited Experts here come from Europe-based JS editing projects, this may be of interest to some who did not participate in any of the F2F meetings hitherto.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/16-09-22TPAC-3.md
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/

http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880