Re: Meeting in California, July 29 Re: meeting in Berlin (late May or June)?

That conflicts with my attendance to the pointer events hackaton at
Microsoft;
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2016AprJun/0170.html.
As previously indicated I was trying to get the editing and pointer events
in one west coast trip.

But again whatever works for the group is best.

dave.