Re: Ediging TF meeting info

Sorry for not sending this along sooner.

The meeting will be at 345 Spear St in San Francisco. The room is on the
6th floor in Yancy's Saloon, but I'll need to register you at the lobby on
the 4th floor first.

We hadn't discussed times. I propose that folks arrive 9:30-10 (breakfast
closes at 10) and that we wrap up the day at 4:30. Lunch will be provided
as well. Please chime in if that doesn't sound good to you.

I'll meet folks in the lobby at 9:30. If you arrive after that, then you
can give me a call at 510-290-2072 and I'll come down and get you.

That sound OK?