From: Ojan Vafai [mailto:ojan@google.com]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 4:28 PM
To: Dave Tapuska <dtapuska@chromium.org>; Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) <garykac@google.com>; public-editing-tf <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Meeting in California, July 29 Re: meeting in Berlin (late May or June)?

Seems to me like we should stick with the 29th.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 11:40 AM Dave Tapuska <dtapuska@chromium.org<mailto:dtapuska@chromium.org>> wrote:
That conflicts with my attendance to the pointer events hackaton at Microsoft; https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2016AprJun/0170.html. As previously indicated I was trying to get the editing and pointer events in one west coast trip.

But again whatever works for the group is best.

dave.