Re: On why we cannot (easily) delete/merge the editing specs

OK, we've had a week or so of active open discussion. Let's revert the
change made. While that isn't a formal Working Group decision, since there
was no call for consensus, it's in line with our "editor decides in the
first instance" work mode.

Like any decision, that can be re-examined - a reminder of the basic
process is that we leave editors to make decisions until someone objects,
at which point we can raise an issue in github, and if that doesn't get
consensus the chairs will produce a formal Call for Consensus, and then
state what they believe the decision of the group is.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this discussion. The goal of
the group is to find the right answers, with our procedures and process
being a tool for that. I'm grateful that people have kept that in mind.

cheers

Chaals