Re: CTRL+BACKSPACE or its equivalent behavior when deleting block elements

Delete by itself is an area of interest by itself, I think. Also, it fairly
large, because it means you will have to deal with cutting and merging
block elements (if the selection goes from block element to block element).
If you guys are up for it, I can go around to the JS projects and collect
everyone's most urgent delete issues.

http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880