Re: CTRL+BACKSPACE or its equivalent behavior when deleting block elements

@Johannes: This came  up because we are revisiting  DELETE and FORWARD DELETE commands behavior in Edge. So I felt like bringing the findings to the editing community. I am not sure whether we should call this an attempt to standardize CE or not. At this point this is just pointing out non-interop and possibly, "buggy" behavior in browsers for different editing use cases.

@Chaals: In Edge, all of it is removed in 6 steps:

1st CTRL+BACKSPACE moves the caret at the end of the line above

2nd CTRL+BACKSPACE  removes the image

3rd CTRL+BACKSPACE does nothing

4th CTRL+BACKSPACE moves the caret at the end of the line above

5th CTRL+BACKSPACE removes sdsdsd

6th CTRL+BACKSPACE removes asdsad

The experience that I got in Chrome and FF on windows machine seems to differ from the one you described though:

Firefox(43.0.4):

1st CTRL+BACKSPACE removes the image and visually places the caret at the beginning of the very first line.

2nd CTRL+BACKSPACE  removes sdsdsd and places caret in front of asdsad

3rd CTRL+BACKSPACE removes asdsad

Chrome(48.0.2564.109 m)/Yandex:

1st CTRL+BACKSPACE removes the image and sdsdsd.

2nd CTRL+BACKSPACE  removes asdsad

--grisha