Do we want an extra meeting at TPAC? ( was: Re: High-level goals and objectives of the Editing TF (was Way forward and IME behavior speccing)

Hey,
we had originally only set up a smaller meeting on the Wednesday to discuss
minor details that had come up after the F2F such as the name of the event,
the list of user actions etc. [2]. But with the controversies now
introduced, I wonder if we need a more formal meeting as mentioned by
Arthur.

If we were going to have such a meeting, could those who will be present at
TPAC and interested in attending a meeting try to register here to give us
an idea of how viable such a meeting would be?
http://doodle.com/poll/hf5gyzskmrywuv6a

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 10/15/15 9:17 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
>
>> If you're still not convinced, I suggest we try to resolve our
>> differences over a beer (or any other beverage of your choice) when we meet
>> in Sapporo. Mails do not seem to be overly conductive of the type of
>> discussion we are trying to have.
>>

> That sounds like a good idea Florian ;-). There is also an opportunity for
> your to meet during the WPWG/WebApps meeting on October 26 or 27.
> Currently, there are several open slots the Editing TF may use [1].
>
> --AB
>
> [1] <
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_26
> >.