Re: A f2f meeting for the Editing TF [was: Re: existing contenteditable spec]

Hey,
Paris before/after Houdini/CSSWG would also work for me, but:

-- Not all of those interesting in editing are also part of the CSSWG.
--  We currently only have a hosting offer in Warsaw (by CKeditor) and not
in Paris. We would need to find someone willing to host it in Paris.
-- Paris is part of the expensive part of Europe and Warsaw of the cheaper
(this could be an important factor for those who had only planned on
attending the Editing TF F2F).

> Also, I'd appreciate it if we could announce this on public-webapps and
public-html since people not on public-editing-tf may still want to attend
this meeting.

Sure, although at least so far it is planned as a meeting only of the
taskforce. Whatever results we come up with then likely will have to be
presented at meetings of the two involved anyway, I assume.

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

> On 30 May 2015, at 00:26, Ojan Vafai <ojan@google.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:21 PM Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com> wrote:
>
>> Can we schedule this F2F before/after CSS WG's F2F in Paris (8/25-8/27)?
>>
>> See https://wiki.csswg.org/planning#upcoming-meetings
>>
>> Also, I'd appreciate it if we could announce this on public-webapps and
>> public-html since people not on public-editing-tf may still want to attend
>> this meeting.
>>
> FWIW, I may be able to come if it's the week after the Houdini F2F (i.e.
> first week of September), which is August 28-29 also in Paris. If we could
> do this one in Paris...even better. :)
>

> Paris works great for me as well, but I may only be able to come if it's
> before the CSSWG meeting rather than after.
>
>  - Florian

Fidus Writer
http://www.fiduswriter.org