Re: [bikeshed] Editing repo name [Was: Re: existing contenteditable spec]

Lets rename the "editing-explainer" repository "editing". Xiaoqian and I
have investigated this quite a lot and found out how to do redirect without
losing any redirects. Noone has objected to renaming and that name is just
a lot clearer. The other repository can be closed.