Re: existing contenteditable spec

On 5/22/15 1:31 PM, Johannes Wilm wrote:
> I personally don't have any license preference. But it would be
> preferable if it could all be under the same license so the terms are
> clear. Also, it should be whatever is the standard for the w3c.

I presume work on the four documents Ben started (inputEvents.html and
the 3 contentEditable*.html specs) will be continued so I just changed
those documents to use the ED template and that automagically gives them
the `standard` w3c copyright.

> I hope there is someone with more legal knowledge than me on this list
> who is looking into this.

I did not change execCommand.html, primarily because it appears this
group might not progress that document "as is". However, if the group
does agree to work on it, then yes, we seek advice on how to handle that
document's copyright.

-Thanks, ArtB