Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 18 March at 21:00Z

Katie - thanks - yes I received Janina's mail (and Jason's) and knew. The reason these mails came out now, after the fact, is because I changed my email address and W3 list servs mailed me inviting my authorisation of my new email address, which I only just did - then it emptied it's caches of my held mails leading to this misunderstanding. Thanks again, all is well.

Andy

Sent from my iPad