Re: A f2f meeting for the Editing TF [was: Re: existing contenteditable spec]

It is in Paris, August 23-24. This is the only F2F meeting of the Editing
Taskforce. Wiki:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Fall_2015_Editing_Taskforce_F2F_meeting

We will make sure to have ways to communicate via both IRC and probably
also voice call at the meeting.

The wiki for it can be found here

Fidus Writer
http://www.fiduswriter.org