Re: F2F meting Warsaw, dates

On 30/06/2015 21:04 , Johannes Wilm wrote:
> Hurray! That's great. I assume that everyone has been notified as the
> rules require, right? Additionally, it may be a good idea to notify even
> more people who would be specifically interested in editing.

Well, this list has been notified, which is what's required :)

I leave the decision as to whether to notify more people (e.g.
public-webapps, public-html) up to you. More people isn't always better,
a small focused group of the right people can achieve a lot. It all
boils down to whether you feel you have the right people signed up or not.