Working toward "Feature Complete" for Input Events spec

From: Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:04:35 +0000
To: public-editing-tf <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
It would be great to get the Input Events spec to the point where we believe it covers all known features, and work toward a working draft. I have therefore set up a V1.0 milestone in GitHub Issues [1] to track what I believe are the issues we need to solve to get there. Please let me know if I missed anything, and help us drive this list to completion.

The primary areas of discussion are:
* Text Nodes, IMEs, Spelling, and Overtype
* Device Dependent and Device Independent events being linked
* Terminology
* Cleaning up issues imported from DOM L3 Events

Ben

[1] https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3AV1.0