Re: Editing discussions on github

On 11/13/14 6:46 PM, Ben Peters wrote:
> So far I have been suggesting [1] that everyone should just Watch the github.

I agree with Ben that if someone wants to participate or follow this
TF's GH work, they need to Watch the GH repo. (The TF should make this
expectation clear, f.ex. in the TF's home page, if it hasn't already
done so.)

That said, I also agree with Norbert that it would be useful if all of
the GH activity for this repo was also auto-magically sent to a w3.org
list (such as public-webapps-github). FYI, there is a related
conversation at [1] and if/when such a notification system is
implemented, I'll notify this list.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2014OctDec/0145.html>