RE: [editing] Conference Call July 11th 8am San Francisco Time

The Editing Task Force will meet on July 11th 2014 for up to 60 minutes from 15:00Z to 16:00Z.

http://timeanddate.com/s/2q3e

1. Go over the Explainer (http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/commands-explainer.html)
    * Discuss problem (Section 2)
    * Discuss use cases (Section 3)
    * Discuss goals (Section 4)
    * Integrating with IndieUI (Section 9)

2. Discuss potential solutions
    * General shape of the solution
        * Provide the building blocks for complex editors
        * Help sites both indicate and understand user intentions (Section 5)
    * Potential Solution: Intention/Command Events

3. Next Steps:
    * Integrating Web Developers
        * Attracting interested parties
        * IP Commitments
    * Next steps for Explainer
    * Moving docs forward on standards track

Dial-in Details:
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 9274 ("WAPI")

IRC Chat (logged):
#webapps on irc.w3.org