RE: [editing] Use Cases (was: Leading with ContentEditable=Minimal)

Great discussion on this! I have added these to the Explainer Doc[1]. Please let me know what you think of the list so far. I would also like discuss this in the meeting next Friday[2], so anyone that can come would be great!

Ben

[1] http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/commands-explainer.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JulSep/0011.html