RE: User Intentions Explainer (was: List of Intentions)

I agree with this. We should have a single 'shape' for these events and shared terminology.

I think trying to solve all of the problems in one complete spec would be too complex,  but if we use an Intentions Explainer to divide the problem into manageable pieces, we can continue on our trajectory of creating these events for Selection, Clipboard, Drag and Drop, Input (aka Editing), and perhaps other user interactions. Are there objections to this approach? If not, I will begin to adapt the Commands Explainer into a more generic Intentions Explainer.